About E&E News — Essential news for energy and environment professionals
E&E News’ five daily publications deliver original and compelling journalism on energy and environment issues that keeps top decisionmakers in government, business, NGOs and academia informed and ahead of the curve.
Issues covered include:
- Congress & Federal Agencies
- Regulations & Legal Actions
- Climate Policy & Politics
- Public Lands & Endangered Species
- Electric Utilities
- Air & Water Pollution
- State Legislation & Issues
- Corporate Sustainability
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Science & Technology Innovation
- Oil, Natural Gas, Coal, Nuclear & Renewables
With more than 65 reporters and editors, E&E News offers an in-depth look at issues in Washington, D.C., and around the nation. We have bureaus in Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, New York City, Seattle, Atlanta, St. Louis, Minneapolis, San Francisco and Los Angeles. E&E reporters also regularly travel around the world to report on key events and projects with global consequences for energy and the environment.
Subscribers from all sides of the issues have valued and trusted E&E News’ timely and objective reporting for more than two decades, and include professionals across a multitude of entities and industries: